We independently investigate incidents involving policing bodies in Scotland.
These can include incidents such as:
- Serious injuries or death following police contact
- Allegations of criminality by on-duty officers
- Senior officer misconduct cases
Complaint Handling Reviews
We can review the way policing bodies in Scotland handle complaints made about them by members of the public.
Read on to find out how to request a review and what the possible outcomes may be.
Start your Complaint Handling Review
Before you contact us, you should have:
- Made a formal complaint with the policing body concerned
- Received a Final Response letter from them within the last three months